Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Motorcycles are a great way to travel in Wisconsin, whether for daily commutes, taking care of personal business, or just traveling a scenic byway or rustic road. In 2006, there were over 250,000 motorcycles registered in the state and more than 441,000 state residents have a Class M motorcycle driver's license.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation provides a number of on-line services and information to motorcycle owners, riders and dealers. Services include dealer licensing, vehicle registration, driver/operators licenses and special safety information for cyclists.
- Safety and Consumer Protection: motorcycle safety information; motorcycle training
- Drivers & Vehicles: Class M license; motorcycle handbook; veterans license plates
- Doing Business: motorcycle dealer license; moped dealer license
- Library: Motorcycle Safety Action Plan
- State Patrol: motorcycle program
- Travel Information: rustic roads
Questions about the content of this
Office of Public Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 7, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.